stole found this over at Spo-Reflections. I highly recommend you stop over and have a look around…he’s a great guy!
1.Your oddest craving?
French fries dipped in vanilla ice cream.
2. The forbidden food?
I’m with Spo on this one – Veal.
3. A dish that makes you queasy?
Liver. Just typing it gave me chicken skin.
4. Your least favorite food vegetable?
5. Your worst cooking disaster?
Well, I remember a few bread recipes that ended up as doorstops.
6. A Cooking exercise you don’t do well?
Omelettes. They always turn into scrambles because I tend to fill them too full and can’t flip them.
7. Food that arouses the most suspicion?
Velveeta. When they have to tell you it’s a cheese food, you have to wonder. Oh…and Maraschino Cherries.
8. A drink you used to drink but no more?
Amaretto. It’s a long story.
9. Least favorite fast food chain?
Olive Garden. Italian Denny’s.
10. When in doubt, eat….
Again in agreement with Spo – Kraft Macaroni & Cheese. Only I prefer mine with Ball Park Franks. It’s a killer!
11. A restaurant faux pas that would get you to speak up?
12. Is there something spoiled in the fridge right now?
There’s usually half an onion or some slimy celery to be found decaying in the bottom of the produce drawer.
13. Food you can’t buy as your spouse/partner won’t allow it in the house.
14. Food your spouse/partner likes that you don’t like.
Chicken Livers. Ewww, go brush your teeth!
15. Your least favorite type of cuisine?
Russian. Root veggie overload.
16. A food you hated as a child but now love?
Asparagus. Of course the story in my family is that I wouldn’t eat anything other than Macaroni & Cheese and Hot Dogs as a kid so I guess the real answer to this is everything.