Oh.So.Embarrassed!

When we went on vacation a few months back, I dropped a few ‘goodies’ into the Motrin bottle in my backpack. Today at work a colleague asked me for pain relievers…I handed her the bottle.

Advertisements

10 responses to “Oh.So.Embarrassed!

  1. my mother would accidently take my brother’s ritalin, thinking it was a her thyroid medication. She always did more that day.

  2. Sorry that you have a problem with that….LOL

  3. They’re my recreational drug of choice.

  4. i am shocked shocked shocked to hear you are doing recreation of any kind. it will lead to social dancing.

  5. Oh Rodger…shame on you!!! Boy, nothing more embarrassing than having to explain yourself or just ‘grin and smile meekishly.’ LMAO!

  6. Yes, Spo, you’re correct. It has lead to MUCH “recreational dancing” but always at home and always for long, exuberant, extraordinary, exhausting hours. I highly recommend it!

  7. do you remember Six Feet Under when the mom went camping,and her son gave her what he thought was his tylenol, but it was something that made the stars much brighter.

  8. Uh….I have to see you again you know! TMI! 😉

  9. Geez, I barely take aspirin, I can’t imagine what would happen if I tried the little blue one…Although the boyfriend may end up with a big smile on his face.

  10. He most certainly would Tonka…and you would too. Trust me!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s